I have to laugh at my pathetic attempt to become a blogger; fifteen months since my last post! Not bad for an amateur! Rather than bore my one reader(thanks mom) with a detailed account of last year, I will try to explain how this year has changed my life. More than anything, I have learned what it means to love someone more than self. Along with the unmatchable joy accompanying this privilege comes the unwanted ability to feel heart-wrenching sorrow. Motherhood is where I have found my greatest strength, weakness, fear, faith and love. To my God who is responsible for all this mayhem, thank you. I have never been so happy in my life.
Sunday, January 17, 2010
A YEAR ABRIDGED
I have to laugh at my pathetic attempt to become a blogger; fifteen months since my last post! Not bad for an amateur! Rather than bore my one reader(thanks mom) with a detailed account of last year, I will try to explain how this year has changed my life. More than anything, I have learned what it means to love someone more than self. Along with the unmatchable joy accompanying this privilege comes the unwanted ability to feel heart-wrenching sorrow. Motherhood is where I have found my greatest strength, weakness, fear, faith and love. To my God who is responsible for all this mayhem, thank you. I have never been so happy in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment